Clean Pond UV-C
- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
UV-C equipment has already been used for some considerable time to keep aquarium and pond water free of floating algae and to reduce water-borne pathogens. UV-C filtration can also ensure crystal-clear water and a healthy aquatic environment for both fish and aquatic plants. The effect is based on the use of ultraviolet radiation, which affects the cells of both plants and animals. As the water to be filtered is passed along the quartz glass in a thin layer, the action of the UV-C filter proceeds in an optimum way. Connect the UV-C Filter to a pond pump, for example a pump from the Econo series.
Tip: After a full season of continuous functioning of the UV-C unit, the lamp needs to be replaced. Install a new UV-C lamp in spring to guarantee a permanent result.
- The UV-C Filter has an electronic ballast that provides a constant current, ensuring that the lamp has a relatively long life.
- The quick connections make installing hoses even more straightforward.
- The development of the PL UV-C lamp that comes with the filter is a continuous process geared to maximising both the effective light output and service life.
- Universal screw thread for connections to your existing PVC tubes.
Available in 7, 9, 11 and 18 Watt