- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
The Pressure Filters are ideal, trouble-free filter systems for your pond that are also suitable for streams and waterfalls. The filter also remains watertight under pressure and has no difficulty with a water height of 3 metres (depending on the pump output). The filter can be dug into the ground and is almost invisible in the garden. The filter is easy to install and comes with all the necessary filter materials, a UV-C Unit and hose swivels.
- Pressure filter for ponds, ideal for a waterfall
- UV-C lamp destroys green floating algae and germs
- Filter foam removes coarse dirt particles
- Bio-filter balls for the degradation of organic dirt
- Back wash to wash away accumulated debris in the filter
The Pressure Filter cleans the pond water in three stages:
- Mechanical filtration: the visible dirt particles are removed by filter foam.
- Biological filtration: organic components are decomposed by the many micro-organisms that grow in the bio-filter balls.
- UV-C treatment: ultraviolet light kills germs and floating algae for clear and healthy pond water.
The Pressure Filter has several advantages over other systems:
- The capacity of the ‘active components’ and therefore the purification capacity of the filter is greater than in the usual filter types. Both the mechanical and the biological filtration processes are highly effective. The built-in UV-C Unit ensures that the pond remains not only crystal clear but also healthy.
- The materials used ensure that the filter can easily cope with the pressure when it is used for a waterfall.
- The filters are inconspicuous and can even be dug in if required.
- The dirt indicator on top of the cover indicates the extent of contamination in the filter materials and therefore the flow rate of the filter. The indicator will rise as the filter accumulates contaminants.
- The backwashing feature on the cover makes cleaning simpler.
Tip: After a full season of continuous functioning of the UV-C unit, the lamp needs to be replaced. Install a new UV-C lamp in spring to guarantee a permanent result.
Available in 3 capacities for ponds up to 15,000 litres of water